A full day runs from 9.30am to 3.30pm
LEVEL : INTERMEDIATE
This course is ideally suited to those photographers who are happy to use their AV/TV settings or are working in Manual.
WHAT DOES THE DAY COVER ?
- It's always good to check the basics - so a quick look at our Exposure triangle
- Knowing your own camera.
- Mirror, Signal, Manouvre - or in photography speak - Lighting, Settings, Composition
- Practical Photography - from stunning portraits and action packed shots using natural light - we will look at settings and techniques (Flash courses are also available)
- Black Dogs - lets throw a black dog in for good measure !!!
- Review of a selection of photographs (time allowing)
MAXIMUM NO OF PHOTOGRAPHERS : 5
LOCATION : BARNSLEY AREA (20 MINS FROM J35A M1)